Hi, my name is Ted, and I’m a Bluetooth addict.
I have, on my desk at work right now, no fewer than six Bluetoothdevices. They are as follows:
- JBL Elite 700 Active Noise Canceling headphones.
- A generic BT speaker branded with the 8×8 logo.
- JLab JBuds Air wireless earbuds.
- Anker earbuds
- August branded over-the-ear headphones (I’ve got another pair at home).
- TaoTronics TT-BH040 Active Noise Canceling headphones.
I bring this up because I just purchased the JLab JBuds Air and they arrived today. I have a soft spot in my heart for JLabs, they’re California-based and have really good quality devices for a VERY competitive price. I’ve only had them for an hour or two, but they passed the Run The Jewels “Hey Kids (Bumaye)” bass test. That is to say, they have pretty good/excellent bass for what they are. I’ll give them a week or so to see how they do in a real-world environment (call quality, battery life, ease of use, etc.) and circle back and do a proper review of them. In the meantime, enjoy DJ Shadow and RTJ’s classic Nobody Speak: