Just got off the phone with my mom in her hospital room. She’s in good spirits and is hoping to be released today.
Here’s some things she’s told me:
* They’ve got her off of the IV antibiotics and she’s now taking antibiotics orally.
* She had a chest x-ray this morning and is waiting for the results.
* Still hasn’t been told what she’s got but she says she saw her doctor and the lung specialist talking in the hall a while ago.
* Hoping for news within the next hour or so.
* She says the hospital’s been treating her very well and has been very attentive and thorough.
* They gave her Ambien the last two night to help her sleep.
That’s all I’ve got for now, more information as I get it.
Thanks everyone for your well wishes by the way, I’m grateful (more than you know) for your thoughts.